A nice lightweight carbon steel slicer that is a good alternative to a nakiri with an impressive straight edge and thin profile.
Please note: This knife is not a bone cleaver, it is a slicer designed for fine cutting and so as a rule of thumb if you can't chew it, don't chop it with this!
- Blade Length: 213mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 346mm (Blade tip to handle end)
- Blade Height: 87.4mm (Heel to spine)
- Blade Thickness: 2.85mm (Spine width above the heel)
- Total Weight: 257 grams
- Hardness: Apx 57-59 (HRC)
- Left or Right handed: Either (Double Bevel)
Product SKU: CCK-003-##
Our aim is to measure and photograph our products as accurately as possible but due to many items being handmade, finished or using natural materials, there can be minor variance in measurements and things such as blade or wood finishes can vary. We will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by manufacturers and should therefore be used as a guide.
Meet the maker
CCK are a Hong Kong based family business established who widely regarded for their high quality cleavers which are made in a variety of sizes and shapes for differing jobs around the kitchen.