Like its counterparts in the range, this petty is both light and nimble and a perfect size for the more intricate jobs where precision and an excellent edge are always needed.
- Blade Length: 120mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Cutting edge: HAP40
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 64-65 (HRC)
- Handle style: Japanese
- Handle material: Octagonal walnut
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.
What you get
Hatsukokoro Seki City
This range is entirely machine made in Seki City, Japan and finished with hand fitted handles.