An extremely stylish, understated and incredibly light gyuto from Konosuke's GS+ range and finished with a beautiful octagonal chestnut handle made by Studio Khii.
This knife is sold with a matching Konosuke saya included in the price.
- Blade Length: 235mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 395mm (Blade tip to handle end)
- Blade Height: 49.9mm (Heel to spine)
- Blade Thickness: 1.8mm (Spine width above the heel)
- Total Weight: 125 grams
- Core Steel: GS+ Semi Stainless
- Cladding Steel: Stainless
- Hardness: 61-62 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Japanese
- Handle Material: Octagonal chestnut or laurel from Studio Khii
- Left or Right handed: Either (Double Bevel)
Product SKU: KONO-003-##
Our aim is to measure and photograph our products as accurately as possible but due to many items being handmade, finished or using natural materials, there can be minor variance in measurements and things such as blade or wood finishes can vary. We will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by manufacturers and should therefore be used as a guide.
Konosuke Knives and Cutlery Company are based in Sakai City and their fit and finish on all their knives is second to none.