With a dash of colour and a unique hammer finish, this nakiri not only looks great but the thin edge and impressive heat treatment give it a high level of edge retention perfect for slicing through a ton of veggies!
Product Quick View
Want to see a little more of the knife? Check out what the knife looks like in hand and up close.
- Blade Length: 163mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 308mm (Blade tip to handle end)
- Blade Height: 43.5mm (Heel to spine)
- Blade Thickness: 1.96mm (Spine width above the heel) 1.93mm (Measured halfway along spine) 1.93mm (Measured 15mm from tip)
- Total Weight: 147 grams
- Core Steel: Super Blue Steel
- Cladding Steel: Stainless
- Hardness: 63-64 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Japanese
- Handle Material: Walnut & Double Green Pakkawood
- Left or Right handed: Either (Double Bevel)
Product SKU: SEIS-002
Our aim is to measure and photograph our products as accurately as possible but due to many items being handmade, finished or using natural materials, there can be minor variance in measurements and things such as blade or wood finishes can vary. We will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by manufacturers and should therefore be used as a guide.
A Japanese brand who work with a range of different blacksmiths and workshops, Seisuke Hamono have an impressive selection of knives across a wide range of budgets and steels while always aiming to deliver the best quality and design possible.