It's only small but this petty packs a heck of a punch!
Not just a work of art but also a high performance knife in every respect and rightly deserves its repution for the highest standards of fit and finsh, sharpness and outright eyepopping beauty.
- Blade Length: 103mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 248mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade Thickness: 4.6mm (Measured level with heel)
- Blade Height: 38mm (Heel to spine)
- Total Weight: 113 grams
- Core Steel: VS2
- Cladding Steel: Rainbow Damascus
- Hardness: 61-63 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Japanese
- Handle Material: Ebony with white buffalo bolster
- Left or Right handed: Either (Double Bevel)
Product SKU: 9351
Our aim is to measure and photograph all our products as accurately as possible but due to the handmade nature of many items, please be aware that there may be some variance in the measurements and that things such as blade and knife handle patterns can vary and presentation boxes may differ from those shown but we will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by the manufacturer and should therefore be used as a guide.
Protection & care for this knife
One of Japan's most famous blacksmiths, Hinoura san is famous for his creativity and skill honed from more than 50 years experience and 3 generations of knowledge. His knives are works of art highly prized and sought after around the world.