It's only small but this petty packs a heck of a punch!
Not just a work of art but also a high performance knife in every respect and rightly deserves its repution for the highest standards of fit and finsh, sharpness and outright eyepopping beauty.
- Blade Length: 103mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 248mm (Blade tip to handle end)
- Blade Height: 38mm (Heel to spine)
- Blade Thickness: 4.6mm (Spine width above the heel)
- Total Weight: 113 grams
- Core Steel: VS2
- Cladding Steel: Rainbow Damascus
- Hardness: 61-63 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Japanese
- Handle Material: Ebony with white buffalo bolster
- Left or Right handed: Either (Double Bevel)
Product SKU: 9351
Our aim is to measure and photograph our products as accurately as possible but due to many items being handmade, finished or using natural materials, there can be minor variance in measurements and things such as blade or wood finishes can vary. We will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by manufacturers and should therefore be used as a guide.
Meet the maker
One of Japan's most famous blacksmiths, Hinoura san is famous for his creativity and skill honed from more than 50 years experience and 3 generations of knowledge. His knives are works of art highly prized and sought after around the world.