An eye catching all rounder from a master blacksmith this is the ideal day to day knife with a great edge.
Product Quick View
Want to see a little more of the knife? Check out what the knife looks like in hand and up close.
- Blade Length: 171mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 306mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade Thickness: 2.52mm (Measured level with heel)
- Blade Height: 46.5mm (Heel to spine)
- Total Weight: 168 grams
- Core Steel: VG10
- Cladding Steel: Stainless
- Hardness: 61-62 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Western
- Handle Material: Oak with integrated bolster
- Left or Right handed: Either (Double Bevel)
Product SKU: KAM-0001
Our aim is to measure and photograph all our products as accurately as possible but due to the handmade nature of many items, please be aware that there may be some variance in the measurements and that things such as blade and knife handle patterns can vary and presentation boxes may differ from those shown but we will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by the manufacturer and should therefore be used as a guide.
Katsuyasu Kamo is a master blacksmith with more than 50 years experience and skill and is well known as one of the founders of the Takefu Knife Village where many blacksmiths work and create the knives we love and sell.