An exceptional large santoku with a highly versatile kengata shaped tip making it ideal for a huge range of jobs in any kitchen.
The overall sharpness and edge retention from the super blue steel make this one a real workshorse you'll be reaching for every day.
- Blade Length: 161mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 313mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade width: 2mm (Measured where blade enters handle)
- Blade height: 44mm (Heel to spine)
- Total weight: 133 grams
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Cutting edge: Super Blue Steel
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 65 (HRC)
- Handle style: Japanese
- Handle material: Octagonal Japanese Zelkova wood and mahogany handle
- Restock Time: 2 months Approximate timescale for restocking this knife if stock levels are low
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.
What you get
Well known and respected, Sakai knives are created by a skilled team of craftsmen and as a company have been creating knives for more than 600 years.