If you're looking for the ultimate level of clearance in a handy all round bunka shape then the tall bunka is for you.
Forged by master blacksmith Kenji Togashi it's great fun to use and certainly makes a statement. The knife is sold with a friction fit magnolia saya designed specifically for it included in the price.
- HRC: 61-62
- Core: White #2
- Cladding: Soft Iron
- Saya: This knife is sold with a friction fit magnolia saya designed specifically for it included in the price.
- Handle: Octagonal Yew
- Blacksmith: Kenji Togashi
This knife is made from a reactive carbon steel which is not stainless and has some special care instructions and properties – Read our carbon steel care guide here
Product Quick View
Want to see a little more of the knife? Check out what the knife looks like in hand and up close.
- Blade Length: 184mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 335mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade Thickness: 2.74mm (Measured level with heel)
- Blade Height: 80.9mm (Heel to spine)
- Total Weight: 274 grams
Product SKU: SAK-0001
Our aim is to measure and photograph all our products as accurately as possible but due to the handmade nature of many items, please be aware that there may be some variance in the measurements and that things such as blade and knife handle patterns can vary and presentation boxes may differ from those shown but we will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by the manufacturer and should therefore be used as a guide.