A stunning and versatile mid-sized gyuto with a finish that sparkles like the diamond dust it's named for!
Product quick view
Want to see a little more of the knife? Check out what the knife looks like in hand and up close.
- Blade Length: 207mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 356mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade Thickness: 1.95mm (Measured level with heel)
- Blade Height: 45.1mm (Heel to spine)
- Total Weight: 124 grams
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Core: SG2
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 63-64 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Japanese
- Handle Material: Octagonal teak with black buffalo bolster
Product SKU: 12302
Our aim is to measure and photograph all our products as accurately as possible but due to the handmade nature of many items, please be aware that there may be some variance in the measurements and that things such as blade and knife handle patterns can vary and presentation boxes may differ from those shown but we will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by the manufacturer and should therefore be used as a guide.
Compatable saya or guard
Based in Seki city, Hatsukoroko employ a range of techniques and work with a selection of master blacksmiths working entirely by hand and for some ranges, they make use of modern machinery to combine craft with extreme precision.