A beautiful example of the Santoku style of knife. The blade feels really alive between your fingers when you use it and the performance is breath taking. Try it, you'll love it.
- Blade Length: 170mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 310mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade width: 2.7mm (Measured where blade enters handle)
- Blade height: 49mm Heel to spine
- Total weight: 142 grams
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Cutting edge: VG10
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 60-62 HRC
- Handle style: Japanese
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.
Knife making is in Anryu-san's blood. A fourth generation knife maker and has been working as a blacksmith for well over 50 years.