- Blade Length: 205mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 357mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade Thickness: 8.35mm (Measured level with heel)
- Blade Height: 60mm (Heel to spine)
- Total Weight: 432 grams
- Core Steel: White #2
- Cladding Steel: Soft Iron
- Hardness: 62±1 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Japanese
- Handle Material: Octagonal teak or wenge with black buffalo horn
- Left or Right handed: Right only (Single Bevel)
Product SKU: 11710
Our aim is to measure and photograph all our products as accurately as possible but due to the handmade nature of many items, please be aware that there may be some variance in the measurements and that things such as blade and knife handle patterns can vary and presentation boxes may differ from those shown but we will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by the manufacturer and should therefore be used as a guide.
Myojin Riki Seisakusho
Made by Tamura Tooru at Myojin Riki Seisakusho for Hatsukokoro.