An impressive and hefty right handed, single bevel larger gyuto that's going to make short work of prep and look good while doing it.
Product quick view
Want to see a little more of the knife? Check out what the knife looks like in hand and up close.
- Blade Length: 235mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 385mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade Thickness: 4.28mm (Measured level with heel)
- Blade Height: 47.8mm (Heel to spine)
- Total Weight: 249 grams
- Steel Type - Cladding: Soft Iron
- Steel Type - Core: White #2
- Left or Right handed: Right only
- Hardness: 62±1 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Japanese
- Handle Material: Octagonal teak with black buffalo horn
Product SKU: 11703
Our aim is to measure and photograph all our products as accurately as possible but due to the handmade nature of many items, please be aware that there may be some variance in the measurements and that things such as blade and knife handle patterns can vary and presentation boxes may differ from those shown but we will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by the manufacturer and should therefore be used as a guide.
Compatable saya or guard
Myojin Riki Seisakusho
Made by Tamura Tooru at Myojin Riki Seisakusho for Hatsukokoro.