Stunning looks and performance to match, this santoku is a light and nimble chef knife for every day use.
Product Quick View
Want to see a little more of the knife? Check out what the knife looks like in hand and up close.
- Blade Length: 186mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 328mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade Thickness: 1.93mm (Measured level with heel)
- Blade Height: 44.7mm (Heel to spine)
- Total Weight: 110 grams
- Core Steel: VG10
- Cladding Steel: Stainless
- Hardness: 61-62 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Japanese
- Handle Material: Cherry wood
- Left or Right handed: Either (Double Bevel)
Product SKU: JIK-002
Our aim is to measure and photograph all our products as accurately as possible but due to the handmade nature of many items, please be aware that there may be some variance in the measurements and that things such as blade and knife handle patterns can vary and presentation boxes may differ from those shown but we will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by the manufacturer and should therefore be used as a guide.
Protection & care for this knife
Established in Sakai in 1901, Jikko's blacksmiths have a long history of designing and creating high quality knives that marry subtle design and excellent edge retention.