Excellent out of the box sharpness coupled with a beautiful kurouchi finish make this a knife that will really stand out in the kitchen both in looks and performance.
The profile of the knife is different to the GS+ range, there is a much longer flat spot towards the back before it sweeps up to the tip.
Note: This knife is sold with a Konosuke magnolia saya designed to fit it included in the price.
- Blade Length: 216mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 371mm (Blade tip to handle end)
- Blade Height: 48.1mm (Heel to spine)
- Blade Thickness: 3.64mm (Spine width above the heel)
- Total Weight: 152 grams
- Core Steel: GS+ Semi Stainless
- Cladding Steel: Stainless
- Hardness: 63-64 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Japanese
- Handle Material: Octagonal enju wood with maguro wood bolster by Studio Khii
- Left or Right handed: Either (Double Bevel)
Product SKU: KONO-010-##
Our aim is to measure and photograph our products as accurately as possible but due to many items being handmade, finished or using natural materials, there can be minor variance in measurements and things such as blade or wood finishes can vary. We will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by manufacturers and should therefore be used as a guide.
Meet the maker
Konosuke Knives and Cutlery Company are based in Sakai City and their fit and finish on all their knives is second to none.