An outstanding gyuto forged and finished to the highest standards that would be the center piece in any collection.
- Blade Length: 199mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 343mm (Blade tip to handle end)
- Blade Height: 42.6mm (Heel to spine)
- Blade Thickness: 2.57mm (Spine width above the heel)
- Total Weight: 132 grams
- Core Steel: Silver 3
- Cladding Steel: Soft Iron
- Hardness: 60±1 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Japanese
- Handle Material: Magnolia and black buffalo
- Left or Right handed: Either (Double Bevel)
Product SKU: KIKU-009-##
Our aim is to measure and photograph our products as accurately as possible but due to many items being handmade, finished or using natural materials, there can be minor variance in measurements and things such as blade or wood finishes can vary. We will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by manufacturers and should therefore be used as a guide.
Founded in Sakai City in 1926, Sakai Kikumori are well regarded for their high quality knives and draw on the area's more than 600 year history of knife and blade making.