A great sized gyuto with the kengata tip, this enables you to get all the benefits of a gyuto but with extra precise tip work.
- Blade Length: 202mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 360mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade width: 2mm (Measured where blade enters handle)
- Blade height: 50mm (Heel to spine)
- Total weight: 167 grams
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Cutting edge: Super Blue Steel
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 65 (HRC)
- Handle style: Japanese
- Handle material: Octagonal Japanese Zelkova wood and mahogany handle
- Restock Time: 2 months Approximate timescale for restocking this knife if stock levels are low
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.
What you get
Well known and respected, Sakai knives are created by a skilled team of craftsmen and as a company have been creating knives for more than 600 years.