A stunning mirror damascus sakimaru sujihiki like few others, the combination of finish quality and looks from Takeshi Saji is out of this world.
Product Quick View
Want to see a little more of the knife? Check out what the knife looks like in hand and up close.
- Blade Length: 252mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 381mm (Blade tip to handle end)
- Blade Height: 49.5mm (Heel to spine)
- Blade Thickness: 43.7mm (Spine width above the heel)
- Total Weight: 274 grams
- Core Steel: R2
- Cladding Steel: Stainless
- Hardness: 62-63 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Various
- Handle Material: Full tang white stag horn or turquoise
- Left or Right handed: Either (Double Bevel)
Product SKU: SAJI-0008-##
Our aim is to measure and photograph our products as accurately as possible but due to many items being handmade, finished or using natural materials, there can be minor variance in measurements and things such as blade or wood finishes can vary. We will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by manufacturers and should therefore be used as a guide.
A 3rd generation master blacksmith with more than 50 years experience and one of the founders of Takefu Knife Village, Takeshi Saji continues to craft some of the finest Japanese knives in the world and continues to work on improving his skills and technique to remain at the absolute top of his game.