A subtle but stylish small petty finished to an excellent standard and feels great in hand when making light work of a wide range of ingredients!
Product Quick View
Want to see a little more of the knife? Check out what the knife looks like in hand and up close.
- Blade Length: 86mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 214mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade Thickness: 1.71mm (Measured level with heel)
- Blade Height: 23mm (Heel to spine)
- Total Weight: 48 grams
- Core Steel: Super Blue Steel
- Cladding Steel: Stainless
- Hardness: 62-63 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Japanese
- Handle Material: Oval Rosewood
- Left or Right handed: Either (Double Bevel)
Product SKU: 11406
Our aim is to measure and photograph all our products as accurately as possible but due to the handmade nature of many items, please be aware that there may be some variance in the measurements and that things such as blade and knife handle patterns can vary and presentation boxes may differ from those shown but we will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by the manufacturer and should therefore be used as a guide.
Tsunehisa is a brand that supply knives from a range of blacksmiths and forges from around Japan including Sakai, Tosa and Seki and as such the range of knives available under the Tsunehisa name features a wide range of steels, styles and finishes but each one has a high level of quality and finish in common.