A beautiful Japanese chef's knife and the smallest of the gyutos in this range. With amazing looks and performance, this is an essential addition to any kitchen and will become one of your most used knives.
- Blade Length: 181mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 326mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade width: 2.7mm (Measured where blade enters handle)
- Blade height: 41mm Heel to spine
- Total weight: 120 grams
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Cutting edge: VG10
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 60-62 HRC
- Handle style: Japanese
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.
What you get
Knife making is in Anryu-san's blood. A fourth generation knife maker and has been working as a blacksmith for well over 50 years.