Masakage Shimo Petty 150mm
The Shimo petty 150mm is a precision Japanese knife perfect for fiddly jobs like chopping onions, garlic and soft fruit.
- Blade Length 148mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length 280mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade width 3mm (Measured where blade enters handle)
- Blade height 31mm Heel to spine
- Total weight 62 grams
- Steel Type - Cladding Stainless
- Steel Type - Cutting edge Shirogami #2
- Left or Right handed Either
- Hardness 61-63 HRC
- Handle style Japanese
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.
The youngest blacksmith to be granted the title of Master Nokaji and senior teacher at Takefu Knife Village, the skill and craft put into each of his knives is clear to see.