The Shimo petty 150mm is a precision Japanese knife perfect for fiddly jobs like chopping onions, garlic and soft fruit.
- Blade Length: 148mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 280mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade width: 3mm (Measured where blade enters handle)
- Blade height: 31mm Heel to spine
- Total weight: 62 grams
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Cutting edge: Shirogami #2
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 61-63 HRC
- Handle style: Japanese
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.
The youngest blacksmith to be granted the title of Master Nokaji and senior teacher at Takefu Knife Village, the skill and craft put into each of his knives is clear to see.
What you getBeautiful blue fibre boxes with the Masakage logo and name in silver foil on the lid. On the inside you will find a blue stepped inlay and your beautiful knife of course, wrapped in Japanese newspaper by the craftsmen who made it.
Questions & Answers
Have a question about this product?
Be the first to ask a question about this.