Stunning finish and sharpness with a thick spine and fabulous taper, this right handed gyuto is an excellent all rounder and boasts an incredible edge for precise cutting.
- Blade Length: 212mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 370mm (Blade tip to handle end)
- Blade Height: 45.1mm (Heel to spine)
- Blade Thickness: 4.19mm (Spine width above the heel)
- Total Weight: 192 grams
- Core Steel: White #2
- Cladding Steel: Stainless
- Hardness: 60-61 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Japanese
- Handle Material: Manolia with black buffalo horn
- Left or Right handed: Right only (Single Bevel)
Product SKU: JIK-007-##
Our aim is to measure and photograph our products as accurately as possible but due to many items being handmade, finished or using natural materials, there can be minor variance in measurements and things such as blade or wood finishes can vary. We will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by manufacturers and should therefore be used as a guide.
Meet the maker
Established in Sakai in 1901, Jikko's blacksmiths have a long history of designing and creating high quality knives that marry subtle design and excellent edge retention.