Supremely understated, the sandblasted finish of the cladding steel gives a satin look that offsets the high polish of the cutting edge to create a classic looking Japanese knife.
There's a lot to like about Jikko knives and the White #2 range is a strong example of their eye for subtle design and performance.
Product Quick View
Want to see a little more of the knife? Check out what the knife looks like in hand and up close.
- Blade Length: 168mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 317mm (Blade tip to handle end)
- Blade Height: 43mm (Heel to spine)
- Blade Thickness: 2.8mm (Spine width above the heel)
- Total Weight: 121 grams
- Core Steel: White #2
- Cladding Steel: Stainless
- Hardness: 61-62 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Japanese
- Handle Material: Magnolia wa handle
- Left or Right handed: Either (Double Bevel)
Product SKU: JIK-012
Our aim is to measure and photograph our products as accurately as possible but due to many items being handmade, finished or using natural materials, there can be minor variance in measurements and things such as blade or wood finishes can vary. We will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by manufacturers and should therefore be used as a guide.
Established in Sakai in 1901, Jikko's blacksmiths have a long history of designing and creating high quality knives that marry subtle design and excellent edge retention.