A beautiful right handed, single bevel deba knife made by Yauji Yoshihiro under the watchful eye of master blacksmith Hideo Kitaoka.
- Blade Length: 181mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 326mm (Blade tip to handle end)
- Blade Height: 53.5mm (Heel to spine)
- Blade Thickness: 7.6mm (Spine width above the heel)
- Total Weight: 310 grams
- Core Steel: Blue Steel #2
- Cladding Steel: Soft Iron
- Hardness: 62-63 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Japanese
- Handle Material: Octagonal walnut
- Left or Right handed: Right only (Single Bevel)
Product SKU: 9201
Our aim is to measure and photograph our products as accurately as possible but due to many items being handmade, finished or using natural materials, there can be minor variance in measurements and things such as blade or wood finishes can vary. We will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by manufacturers and should therefore be used as a guide.
Meet the maker
Born in 1983, Yoshihiro san is already an highly experienced blacksmith having completed the long apprecenticeship under the tutelage of master Hideo Kitaoka.