A beautiful right handed, single bevel deba knife made by Yauji Yoshihiro under the watchful eye of master blacksmith Hideo Kitaoka.
- Blade Length: 181mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 326mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade width: 7.6mm (Measured where blade enters handle)
- Blade height: 53.5mm (Heel to spine)
- Total weight: 310 grams
- Sharpness score: 175 (See how we measure this)
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Cutting edge: Blue Steel #2
- Left or Right handed: Right only
- Handle style: Japanese
- Handle material: Octagonal rosewood
- Restock Time: 9-12 months Approximate timescale for restocking this knife if stock levels are low
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.
What you get
Born in 1983, Yoshihiro san is already an highly experienced blacksmith having completed the long apprecenticeship under the tutelage of master Hideo Kitaoka.