A beautiful right handed, single bevel deba knife made by Yauji Yoshihiro under the watchful eye of master blacksmith Hideo Kitaoka.
- Blade Length: 181mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 326mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade Thickness: 7.6mm (Measured level with heel)
- Blade Height: 53.5mm (Heel to spine)
- Total Weight: 310 grams
- Core Steel: Blue Steel #2
- Cladding Steel: Stainless
- Hardness: 62-63 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Japanese
- Handle Material: Octagonal walnut
- Left or Right handed: Either (Double Bevel)
Product SKU: 9201
Our aim is to measure and photograph all our products as accurately as possible but due to the handmade nature of many items, please be aware that there may be some variance in the measurements and that things such as blade and knife handle patterns can vary and presentation boxes may differ from those shown but we will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by the manufacturer and should therefore be used as a guide.
Born in 1983, Yoshihiro san is already an highly experienced blacksmith having completed the long apprecenticeship under the tutelage of master Hideo Kitaoka.