One of, if not the most popular knife in the HD2 range.
The iconic HD2 knives by Konosuke are well known for being laser thin and razor sharp. HD2 is a mono steel and for those familiar with the GS+ (a 3 layer steel) the comparison between the two is that these are a little less stainless the the GS+ but will hold an edge for longer, this is due to having more chromium in the steel.
- Blade Length: 232mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 390mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade width: 2mm (Measured where blade enters handle)
- Blade height: 48mm Heel to spine
- Total weight: 140 grams
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Cutting edge: Stainless
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Handle style: Japanese
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.
Konosuke Knives and Cutlery Company are based in Sakai City and their fit and finish on all their knives is second to none.