A great sized knife for those jobs where a Chef's knife is just too big, the handle is a good length and fits comfy in the hand. A joy to use.
Everything about this little knife is a joy. The shape and size of the blade, the wonderful handle which is in scale to the rest of it and the cutting performance of course. All in all it's a lovely little package that performs as well as it looks.
- Blade Length: 149mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 277mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade width: 3mm (Measured where blade enters handle)
- Blade height: 31mm (Heel to spine)
- Total weight: 73 grams
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Cutting edge: VG10
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 60-62 (HRC)
- Handle style: Japanese
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.
What you get
Knife making is in Anryu-san's blood. A fourth generation knife maker and has been working as a blacksmith for well over 50 years.