Masakage Kumo Petty 150mm
A great sized knife for those jobs where a Chef's knife is just too big, the handle is a good length and fits comfy in the hand. A joy to use.
Everything about this little knife is a joy. The shape and size of the blade, the wonderful handle which is in scale to the rest of it and the cutting performance of course. All in all it's a lovely little package that performs as well as it looks.
- Blade Length 210mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length 320mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade width 4mm (Measured where blade enters handle)
- Blade height 40mm Heel to spine
- Total weight 165 grams
- Steel Type - Cladding Stainless
- Steel Type - Cutting edge VG10
- Left or Right handed Either
- Hardness 60-62 HRC
- Handle style Japanese
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.
Knife making is in Anryu-san's blood. A fourth generation knife maker and has been working as a blacksmith for well over 50 years.