Versatile, exceptionally sharp straight out of the box and with looks that will be the envy of anyone who sees you using it, the kiritsuke tipped sujihiki will make short work of carving your meat (just avoid bones!) and preparing fine cuts of fish.
Product quick view
Want to see a little more of the knife? Check out what the knife looks like in hand and up close.
- Blade Length: 246mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 404mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade Thickness: 2.17mm (Measured level with heel)
- Blade Height: 38.4mm (Heel to spine)
- Total Weight: 172 grams
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Core: Super Blue Steel
This knife is made from a reactive carbon steel which is not stainless and has some special care instructions and properties – Read our carbon steel care guide here
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 62-63 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Various
- Handle Material: Walnut with black buffalo or custom stag horn and turquoise with wooden bolster
Product SKU: 10308
Our aim is to measure and photograph all our products as accurately as possible but due to the handmade nature of many items, please be aware that there may be some variance in the measurements and that things such as blade and knife handle patterns can vary and presentation boxes may differ from those shown but we will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by the manufacturer and should therefore be used as a guide.
Compatable saya or guard
A legendary name in sword and knife making stretching back 8 generations and 350 years. You simply don't get much more skill going into each blade.