Versatile, exceptionally sharp straight out of the box and with looks that will be the envy of anyone who sees you using it, the kiritsuke tipped sujihiki will make short work of carving your meat (just avoid bones!) and preparing fine cuts of fish.
Product Quick View
Want to see a little more of the knife? Check out what the knife looks like in hand and up close.
- Blade Length: 246mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 404mm (Blade tip to handle end)
- Blade Height: 38.4mm (Heel to spine)
- Blade Thickness: 2.17mm (Spine width above the heel)
- Total Weight: 172 grams
- Core Steel: Super Blue Steel
- Cladding Steel: Stainless
- Hardness: 62-63 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Various
- Handle Material: Walnut with black buffalo or custom stag horn and turquoise with wooden bolster
- Left or Right handed: Either (Double Bevel)
Product SKU: NIG-035-##
Our aim is to measure and photograph our products as accurately as possible but due to many items being handmade, finished or using natural materials, there can be minor variance in measurements and things such as blade or wood finishes can vary. We will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by manufacturers and should therefore be used as a guide.
A legendary name in sword and knife making stretching back 8 generations and 350 years. You simply don't get much more skill going into each blade.