Thin laser profile, plenty of blade height and a classy full tang handle with a versatile kengata tip shape for intricate work make this gyuto a superb all rounder for a wide range of jobs.
This knife is a full tang construction fitted with a black multi layered micarta handle.
Product Quick View
Want to see a little more of the knife? Check out what the knife looks like in hand and up close.
- Blade Length: 195mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 338mm (Blade tip to handle end)
- Blade Height: 51.5mm (Heel to spine)
- Blade Thickness: 2.02mm (Spine width above the heel) 1.87mm (Measured halfway along spine) 0.87mm (Measured 15mm from tip)
- Total Weight: 198 grams
- Core Steel: VG10
- Cladding Steel: VS2
- Hardness: 60-61 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Various
- Handle Material: Octagonal wenge / black micrata
- Left or Right handed: Either (Double Bevel)
Product SKU: SAK-0066-##
Our aim is to measure and photograph our products as accurately as possible but due to many items being handmade, finished or using natural materials, there can be minor variance in measurements and things such as blade or wood finishes can vary. We will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by manufacturers and should therefore be used as a guide.
Meet the maker
Well known and respected, Sakai knives are created by a skilled team of craftsmen and as a company have been creating knives for more than 600 years.