A super versatile small to mid sized petty with an understated matte finish tapering to expose a thin line of SG2 core steel where every knife is unique.
The SG2 core steel is clad in SG2 powder steel and provides a great level of hardness and edge sharpness and retention and when combined with a well fitted and finished two tone pakka wood handle we think this is a lovely looking knife.
Product quick view
Want to see a little more of the knife? Check out what the knife looks like in hand and up close.
- Blade Length: 120mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 236mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade Thickness: 1.83mm (Measured level with heel)
- Blade Height: 21.2mm (Heel to spine)
- Total Weight: 69 grams
- Steel Type - Cladding: SG2
- Steel Type - Core: SG2
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 62-63 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Japanese
- Handle Material: Pakka wood
- Restock Time: 4-8 weeks Approximate timescale for restocking this knife if stock levels are low
Product SKU: 8002
Our aim is to measure and photograph all our products as accurately as possible but due to the handmade nature of many items, please be aware that there may be some variance in the measurements and that things such as blade and knife handle patterns can vary and presentation boxes may differ from those shown but we will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by the manufacturer and should therefore be used as a guide.
Based in Seki City - home of Japanese sword and knife making for more than 800 years, Suncraft have specialised in knives and kitchen tools for generations.