A nimble and stylish mid sized gyuto finished to an excellent standard and feels great in hand when making light work of a wide range of ingredients!
- Blade Length: 240mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Cutting edge: SRS13
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: Approx 64 (HRC)
- Handle style: Japanese
- Handle material: Oval rosewood
- Restock Time: 3-6 months Approximate timescale for restocking this knife if stock levels are low
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.
What you get
Tsunehisa is a brand that supply knives from a range of blacksmiths and forges from around Japan including Sakai, Tosa and Seki and as such the range of knives available under the Tsunehisa name features a wide range of steels, styles and finishes but each one has a high level of quality and finish in common.