An incredible high polish patterned finish unique to every knife makes this beautiful range stand out a mile.
Our newest range and our third by Kurosaki san. These knives are just wow; incredible to use and to look at, they will be the talking point in your kitchen.
The Santoku blade shape will be new to a lot of Westerners but once you've used it you'll see that it make a lot of sense. Santoku literally translates to "3 uses" (slicing, dicing and mincing) which makes it a perfect all round choice and an essential in any kitchen.
- Blade Length: 170mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 315mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade width: 3mm (Measured where blade enters handle)
- Blade height: 47mm Heel to spine
- Total weight: 134 grams
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Cutting edge: Powder
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 61-62 HRC
- Handle style: Japanese
- Handle material: Octagonal rosewood
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.
What you get
The youngest blacksmith to be granted the title of Master Nokaji and senior teacher at Takefu Knife Village, the skill and craft put into each of his knives is clear to see.