The little brother of the 'Bunka' (ko means small in Japanese), this boning knife is perfect for cleaning, dressing and cutting all types of meaty goodness.
This handy little knife is a cross between a petty and its bigger brother the 'Bunka'. With a height that ensures good knuckle clearance and a slighly curved blade it is also great for chopping veggies, mincing garlic and it looks great on a cheese board!
- Blade Length: 210mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 320mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade width: 4mm (Measured where blade enters handle)
- Blade height: 40mm Heel to spine
- Total weight: 165 grams
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Cutting edge: VG10
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 60-62 HRC
- Handle style: Japanese
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.
Knife making is in Anryu-san's blood. A fourth generation knife maker and has been working as a blacksmith for well over 50 years.