One of the most coveted knives around, the KS from Masamoto is famous for its exceptional blade quality and sharpness.
- Blade Length: 251mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 405mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade width: 2.2mm (Measured where blade enters handle)
- Blade height: 49mm Heel to spine
- Total weight: 174 grams
- Steel Type - Cladding: White #2
- Steel Type - Cutting edge: White #2
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 62-63 HRC
- Handle style: Japanese
- Handle material: D shaped ho wood with blonde ferrule
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.
What you get
For over 150 years Masamoto Knives have been making the highest quality cutlery and are the number one sushi knife maker in Japan. They are the choice of many professionals and amateur chefs due to their quality and craftsmanship.