Sakai Takayuki 33 layer Damascus Gyuto 240mm
- Blade Length 240mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length 391mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade width 2.2mm (Measured where blade enters handle)
- Blade height 49mm Heel to spine
- Total weight 162 grams
- Steel Type - Cladding Stainless
- Steel Type - Cutting edge VG10
- Left or Right handed Either
- Hardness 61 HRC
- Handle style Japanese
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.
Well known and respected, Sakai knives are created by a skilled team of craftsmen and as a company have been creating knives for more than 600 years.