A delightful small petty finished very nicely with a polished cladding that shows off the core and a nice big belly to help you rock through small herbs and handle any in-hand jobs with ease.
- Blade Length: 85mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 214mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade width: 1.6mm (Measured where blade enters handle)
- Blade height: 23mm (Heel to spine)
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Cutting edge: SRS13
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: Approx 64 (HRC)
- Handle style: Japanese
- Handle material: Oval rosewood
- Restock Time: 3-6 months Approximate timescale for restocking this knife if stock levels are low
Product SKU: 9051
Our aim is to measure and photograph all our products as accurately as possible but due to the handmade nature of many items, please be aware that there may be some variance in the measurements and that things such as blade and knife handle patterns can vary and presentation boxes may differ from those shown but we will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by the manufacturer and should therefore be used as a guide.
Tsunehisa is a brand that supply knives from a range of blacksmiths and forges from around Japan including Sakai, Tosa and Seki and as such the range of knives available under the Tsunehisa name features a wide range of steels, styles and finishes but each one has a high level of quality and finish in common.