Excellent slicing and food release thanks to the zero bevel shape, this is a superb santoku that glides through food with ease.
Product Quick View
Want to see a little more of the knife? Check out what the knife looks like in hand and up close.
- Blade Length: 186mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 303mm (Blade tip to handle end)
- Blade Height: 50.32mm (Heel to spine)
- Blade Thickness: 1.9mm (Spine width above the heel)
- Total Weight: 186 grams
- Core Steel: SK5
- Cladding Steel: SK5
- Hardness: Approx 60 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Western
- Handle Material: Full tang black pakka wood
- Left or Right handed: Either (Double Bevel)
Product SKU: 12201
Our aim is to measure and photograph our products as accurately as possible but due to many items being handmade, finished or using natural materials, there can be minor variance in measurements and things such as blade or wood finishes can vary. We will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by manufacturers and should therefore be used as a guide.
Meet the maker
One of the last remaining family run workshops in Kashiwa-City in Tokyo have been making knives since the 90's but in what is a relatively short time have developed a reputation for their quality and excellent value carbon steel creations.