A beautifully finished larger petty with a little extra height and weight for those who prefer a bigger feeling knife in hand.
Product Quick View
Want to see a little more of the knife? Check out what the knife looks like in hand and up close.
- Blade Length: 150mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 279mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade Thickness: 2.6mm (Measured level with heel)
- Blade Height: 37.3mm (Heel to spine)
- Total Weight: 94 grams
- Core Steel: Silver 3
- Cladding Steel: Stainless
- Hardness: 60-61 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Japanese
- Handle Material: Octagonal teak with black buffalo bolster
- Left or Right handed: Either (Double Bevel)
Product SKU: HAT-0011
Our aim is to measure and photograph all our products as accurately as possible but due to the handmade nature of many items, please be aware that there may be some variance in the measurements and that things such as blade and knife handle patterns can vary and presentation boxes may differ from those shown but we will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by the manufacturer and should therefore be used as a guide.
Protection & care for this knife
Yauji Yoshihiro for Hatsukokoro
Born in 1983, Yoshihiro san is already an highly experienced blacksmith having completed the long apprecenticeship under the tutelage of master Hideo Kitaoka. The Ginyo collection is a collaboration with Hatsukokoro.