This is a thicker bladed knife designed for making light work of poultry, so boning that chicken, duck or pheasant is a breeze.
A triangular shaped tip and a significantly thicker blade than most other knives the Honesuki is designed to make short work of boning chicken, pheasant, duck or any other poultry you're working on.
- Blade Length: 155mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 296mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade Thickness: 4.4mm (Measured level with heel)
- Blade Height: 40mm (Heel to spine)
- Total Weight: 119 grams
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Core: Super Blue Steel
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 63-64 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Japanese
Product SKU: 1612
Our aim is to measure and photograph all our products as accurately as possible but due to the handmade nature of many items, please be aware that there may be some variance in the measurements and that things such as blade and knife handle patterns can vary and presentation boxes may differ from those shown but we will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by the manufacturer and should therefore be used as a guide.
Yoshimi Kato San is the son-in-law of Hiroshi Kato San (who recently took a step backwards after over 50 years as a blacksmith).