Paring knives don't get much better than this. A good size to fit in the hand for peeling and fine chopping. Makes you want to cook.
- Blade Length: 124mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 242mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade width: 2.6mm (Measured where blade enters handle)
- Blade height: 31mm (Heel to spine)
- Total weight: 74 grams
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Cutting edge: Super Blue Steel
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 63-64 (HRC)
- Handle style: Japanese
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.
What you get
Yoshimi Kato San is the son-in-law of Hiroshi Kato San (who recently took a step backwards after over 50 years as a blacksmith).