Beautiful and elegant looks with a lovely feel and balance to this knife make it a great choice for an all round chef knife and a great addition to the ever popular Yuki range.
Product Quick View
Want to see a little more of the knife? Check out what the knife looks like in hand and up close.
- Blade Length: 175mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 321mm (Blade tip to handle end)
- Blade Height: 47.8mm (Heel to spine)
- Blade Thickness: 3.42mm (Spine width above the heel)
- Core Steel: White #2
- Cladding Steel: Stainless
- Hardness: 61-63 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Japanese
- Handle Material: Oval magnolia with red pakka wood bolster
- Left or Right handed: Either (Double Bevel)
Product SKU: MASA-007
Our aim is to measure and photograph our products as accurately as possible but due to many items being handmade, finished or using natural materials, there can be minor variance in measurements and things such as blade or wood finishes can vary. We will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by manufacturers and should therefore be used as a guide.
Yoshimi Kato is a highly skilled blacksmith working at the Takefu knife village and makes a number of different knife ranges under his own name and for other brands such as Masakage.