The Masakage Yuki Petty 150mm (6") knife is a precision Japanese knife perfect for fiddly jobs like chopping onions, garlic and soft fruit.
Small and powerful, this precision knife is ideal for slicing and dicing smaller items like garlic, onions and soft fruit. If you grumble a lot while doing the fiddly little jobs, this is for you.
- Blade Length: 150mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 278mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade width: 3mm (Measured where blade enters handle)
- Blade height: 29mm Heel to spine
- Total weight: 71 grams
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Cutting edge: White #2
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 61-63 HRC
- Handle style: Japanese
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.
Yoshimi Kato San is the son-in-law of Hiroshi Kato San (who recently took a step backwards after over 50 years as a blacksmith).