The Masakage Yuki Petty 150mm (6") knife is a precision Japanese knife perfect for fiddly jobs like chopping onions, garlic and soft fruit.
Small and powerful, this precision knife is ideal for slicing and dicing smaller items like garlic, onions and soft fruit. If you grumble a lot while doing the fiddly little jobs, this is for you.
- Blade Length: 150mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 278mm (Blade tip to handle end)
- Blade Height: 29mm (Heel to spine)
- Blade Thickness: 3mm (Spine width above the heel)
- Total Weight: 71 grams
- Core Steel: White #2
- Cladding Steel: Stainless
- Hardness: 61-63 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Japanese
- Handle Material: Oval magnolia with red pakka wood bolster
- Left or Right handed: Either (Double Bevel)
Product SKU: MASA-008
Our aim is to measure and photograph our products as accurately as possible but due to many items being handmade, finished or using natural materials, there can be minor variance in measurements and things such as blade or wood finishes can vary. We will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by manufacturers and should therefore be used as a guide.
Yoshimi Kato is a highly skilled blacksmith working at the Takefu knife village and makes a number of different knife ranges under his own name and for other brands such as Masakage.