A hand hammered blade with a high polish finish that exposes the layers of steel beautifully down to the cutting edge makes this a classic. Made from VG10 steel this range is incredibly easy to care for.
- Blade Length: 190mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 355mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade width: 2.1mm (Measured where blade enters handle)
- Blade height: 48mm Heel to spine
- Total weight: 151 grams
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Cutting edge: VG10
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 61 HRC
- Handle style: Japanese
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.
Well known and respected, Sakai knives are created by a skilled team of craftsmen and as a company have been creating knives for more than 600 years.