With its beautiful high polish hammer finish and great sharpness straight out of the box the gyuto is a perfect all round chef knife for everyone from home cook to professional chef.
- Blade Length: 215mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 365mm (Blade + Handle)
- Total weight: 143 grams
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Cutting edge: AUS-10
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 60 HRC
- Handle style: Japanese
- Handle material: Magnolia
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.
What you get
Well known and respected, Sakai knives are created by a skilled team of craftsmen and as a company have been creating knives for more than 600 years.