The high polish finish makes this nakiri stand out a mile and its lightweight and balance makes a great tool for vegetable prep.
- Blade Length: 162mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 313mm (Blade + Handle)
- Total weight: 139 grams
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Cutting edge: AUS-10
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 60 HRC
- Handle style: Japanese
- Handle material: Magnolia
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.
What you get
Well known and respected, Sakai knives are created by a skilled team of craftsmen and as a company have been creating knives for more than 600 years.