There's a good reason this is one of our best selling knives - with its beautiful high polish hammer finish and great sharpness straight out of the box the santoku is a perfect all round chef knife for everyone from home cook to professional chef.
An excellent value all rounder and one we'd recommend as a good first Japanese knife or addition to an existing collection.
- Blade Length: 185mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 331mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade height: 45mm Heel to spine
- Total weight: 125 grams
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Cutting edge: Stainless
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 60 HRC
- Handle style: Japanese
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.
Well known and respected, Sakai knives are created by a skilled team of craftsmen and as a company have been creating knives for more than 600 years.