Sakai Takayuki 45 layer Damascus Santoku
With its beautiful high polish hammer finish and great sharpness straight out of the box the santoku is a perfect all round chef knife for everyone from home cook to professional chef.
An excellent value all rounder and one we'd recommend as a good first Japanese knife or addition to an existing collection.
- Blade Length 185mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length 331mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade height 45mm Heel to spine
- Total weight 125 grams
- Steel Type - Cladding Stainless
- Steel Type - Cutting edge Stainless
- Left or Right handed Either
- Hardness 60 HRC
- Handle style Japanese
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.
Well known and respected, Sakai knives are created by a skilled team of craftsmen and as a company have been creating knives for more than 600 years.