- Blade Length: 180mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 305mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade width: 1.2mm (Measured where blade enters handle)
- Blade height: 42mm Heel to spine
- Total weight: 149 grams
- Steel Type - Cladding: AUS-10
- Steel Type - Cutting edge: AUS-10
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 60 HRC
- Handle style: Western
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.
What you getThe knife comes protected in its own black cardboard presentation box ideal for storing or giving as a gift. We also include our normal care card and some plasters just in case!
Well known and respected, Sakai knives are created by a skilled team of craftsmen and as a company have been creating knives for more than 600 years.