A core of super sharp aogami super steel wrapped in a delightful contrasting kurouchi finished cladding and offset with a vibrant morado wood handle makes this short petty a versatile, durable and good looking utility knife that will hold an edge very well and is nimble in use.
- Blade Length: 86mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 215mm (Blade tip to handle end)
- Blade Height: 22.9mm (Heel to spine)
- Blade Thickness: 1.94mm (Spine width above the heel)
- Total Weight: 49 grams
- Core Steel: Super Blue Steel
- Cladding Steel: Stainless
- Hardness: 63-64 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Various
- Handle Material: Cherry, morado and red pakka wood options
- Left or Right handed: Either (Double Bevel)
Product SKU: TSU-0075
Our aim is to measure and photograph our products as accurately as possible but due to many items being handmade, finished or using natural materials, there can be minor variance in measurements and things such as blade or wood finishes can vary. We will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by manufacturers and should therefore be used as a guide.
Meet the maker
Tsunehisa is a brand that supply knives from a range of blacksmiths and forges from around Japan including Sakai, Tosa and Seki and as such the range of knives available under the Tsunehisa name features a wide range of steels, styles and finishes but each one has a high level of quality and finish in common.