A stunning limited version petty with a full tang desert ironwood yo handle. This knife performs every bit as exceptionally as it looks and Kurosaki's work on this range is rightfully popular and in high demand.
Product Quick View
Want to see a little more of the knife? Check out what the knife looks like in hand and up close.
- Blade Length: 158mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 267mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade Thickness: 1.88mm (Measured level with heel)
- Blade Height: 34.6mm (Heel to spine)
- Total Weight: 132 grams
- Core Steel: SG2
- Cladding Steel: Stainless
- Hardness: 62-63 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Japanese
- Handle Material: Ebony & white buffalo horn
- Left or Right handed: Either (Double Bevel)
Product SKU: YUK-0005
Our aim is to measure and photograph all our products as accurately as possible but due to the handmade nature of many items, please be aware that there may be some variance in the measurements and that things such as blade and knife handle patterns can vary and presentation boxes may differ from those shown but we will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by the manufacturer and should therefore be used as a guide.
Protection & care for this knife
The youngest blacksmith to be granted the title of Master Nokaji and senior teacher at Takefu Knife Village, the skill and craft put into each of his knives is clear to see.