Incredible workmanship, materials and sharpness make this range one that performs at the highest level for years.
Teruyasu San makes all his knives from scratch and completes the whole process himself, the quality, sharpness, hardness and edge retention of his knives is simply stunning.
- Blade Length: 122mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 237mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade width: 3mm (Measured where blade enters handle)
- Blade height: 30mm Heel to spine
- Total weight: 90 grams
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Cutting edge: Super Blue Steel
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 65-66 HRC
- Handle style: Japanese
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.