Small and handy, this beautiful paring knife is best for fiddly chopping jobs, as well as looking stunning on your knife rack!
Slightly larger than the 5" model, this unique knife provides precision when cutting smaller items like onions, garlic and soft fruit, while giving you a little more length to play with.
- Blade Length: 152mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 283mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade width: 2.7mm (Measured where blade enters handle)
- Blade height: 29mm Heel to spine
- Total weight: 74 grams
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Cutting edge: Super Blue Steel
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 63-64 HRC
- Handle style: Japanese
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.
Yoshimi Kato San is the son-in-law of Hiroshi Kato San (who recently took a step backwards after over 50 years as a blacksmith).