One of our all time best selling knives, it's a great all rounder and ideal for any level of chef as it balances classic Japanese looks with excellent performance.
Santoku translates to "3 uses" (slicing, dicing and mincing) which makes it a perfect all round choice and an essential in any kitchen.
This knife and all the knives in this range just look so fabulous that you can't help wanting to use them and finding reasons to.
- Blade Length: 165mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 300mm (Blade + Handle)
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Core: White #2
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 61-63 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Japanese
- Handle Material: Magnolia
- Restock Time: Highly variable, sometimes 6-9 months Approximate timescale for restocking this knife if stock levels are low
Product SKU: 2201
Our aim is to measure and photograph all our products as accurately as possible but due to the handmade nature of many items, please be aware that there may be some variance in the measurements and that things such as blade and knife handle patterns can vary and presentation boxes may differ from those shown but we will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by the manufacturer and should therefore be used as a guide.
Yoshimi Kato San is the son-in-law of Hiroshi Kato San (who recently took a step backwards after over 50 years as a blacksmith).